Thursday, June 11, 2009

Star Wars

Star Wars invaded our home about 1 1/2 years ago, for the 2nd time in my life. George Lucas is a genious. He gripped us as kids and is still doing it today. I can't believe we are still so into it. Davis absolutely loves it. It's been so fun re-living the old movies and seeing the story unfold for my 7 year old. Funny thing is I don't remember the legos and DS games. I do remember action figures, costumes, chapter books, pj's and bed sheets. You name it, we've got it. It's been a fun ride, I wonder what other Star Wars stories are waiting to unfold for the next generation when I'm a grandparent.....will have to wait and see.

It's 12:32 a.m. and Star Wars Attack of the Clones is blaring on the television. Barry and Davis are crashed on the sofa's, and the dogs are crashed on the floor in front of them. I'm trying to figure out the blog thing but am thinking that it's time for bed. Early morning to Children's Outpatient Liberty Campus for Brei's OT appointment. Barry is going to stay home with Baylie and Davis so I can focus on Brei and her therapy. Tomorrow will be a busy day so I better go and get some shut eye. May God bless my family and keep them safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment